The Maintenance Manager will provide maximum availability of production assets at minimum cost, ensuring that operations are always in compliance with relevant internal and external safety regulations.
The role will involve taking responsibility for the preventative and curative maintenance of all mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and electronic machinery, installations and vehicles in accordance with the annual maintenance plan.
• Preparing an annual preventive maintenance plan and budget for machinery, vehicles and plants
• Determining the types and quantities of spare parts required, advising on suppliers, ensuring timely and correct procurement and managing the organization of the parts warehouse
• Identifying requirements for contracting third-party specialists to undertake preventive and curative maintenance, instructing and monitoring these parties after agreement
• Planning and executing major maintenance tasks based on the annual plan, ensuring that disruption is minimized and assets are maintained correctly
• Assessing the requirements for curative maintenance and consulting with the Operations Manager to prioritize the demand, minimizing production downtime
• Working with the Production and Logistics Manager to train, supervise and monitor operators performing first line maintenance to ensure adequacy
• Registering malfunctions and analyzing malfunction history to support the continuous improvement of resource availability at minimum cost
• Embedding and embracing LKQ Europe’s cultures and values as we move towards one company with shared visions and goals.
• MPM Oil Company operations team
• MPM Oil Company management team
Skills and Experience
Holds a bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
Must be flexible and willing to be available during operational hours, from 06.00 to 00.00
Production and Logistics Manager