The Supply Chain and Procurement Planner will take responsibility for the planning of production and logistics orders, in addition to purchasing and stock management activities and managing contact with suppliers. Reporting to the Supply Chain and Procurement Manager, this role will work closely with colleagues within the operations team.
• Planning production and logistics orders, using data from the material requirements planning (MRP) system and production variables to ensure customer service level agreements (SLAs) can be met
• Purchasing activities including ordering materials, packaging and other items according to SLAs, ensuring that ongoing supply and stock levels are guaranteed
• Monitoring and maintaining stock levels and order quantities for raw materials and other items to ensure maximum reliability for customer deliveries according to agreed MPM SLAs
• Preparing regular reports on stock activity, including aging and deadstock, stock differences, forecast accuracy, fulfilment, open orders and supplier performance
• Ensuring that facility management of the Delft site is operating in accordance with the law as well as to MPM standards in terms of safety and appearance, keeping cost to a minimum
• Embedding and embracing LKQ Europe’s cultures and values as we move towards one company with shared visions and goals.
• MPM Oil Company operations teams
• MPM Oil Company customer service teams.
Skills and Experience
• Holds bachelor’s degree in technical business administration, logistics, economics, supply chain management or a similar discipline
• Proven operational experience in executing supply chain processes within a high performance environment
• Good command of Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken.
Delft – Netherlands
Supply Chain and Procurement Manager