Aantal uren per week:
Why Join Us?
Innovative Environment: Be part of a Fortune 500 Group Company driving innovation & execution in Finance, Risk Management and Compliance.
Global Impact: Collaborate with international teams, shaping the future of financial governance within a dynamic matrix organization.
Career Growth: Unlock your potential and advance your career in an environment that values your skills and fosters professional development.
What will your role entail?
LKQ’s Governance Structure follows the traditional 3-lines model as published by The Institute of Internal Audit in 2013. As a Finance Excellence & Compliance Analyst, you will represent the 1st line and therefore be at the forefront of our regional efforts to maintain and build a robust control environment. Your role will involve fostering a culture of proper governance, taking ownership of maintaining solid controls, and collaborating closely with key stakeholders, also outside of Finance. You will report directly to the Regional CFO and maintain frequent and meaningful interactions with Accounting and Financial Control Teams. By actively participating in these collaborations, you will contribute to "Finance Excellence" initiatives and work alongside top-tier professionals to ensure the Group’s objectives in terms of Sox/Minimum Control Framework requirements are not only met but exceeded. If you are ready to be a part of a dynamic team and play a crucial role in shaping & executing initiatives geared towards strengthening the governance of our organization, this opportunity is tailored for you! What are your key responsibilities?
• Drive the Design, Implementation, Optimization and Follow-Up on a variety of control procedures relating to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), non-SOX and financial control policies for the Region LKQ Benelux-France.
• Play a key role in the regional compliance strategy, assisting the organization in prioritizing activities and setting strategic priorities
• Drive and advise on the development of financial compliance guidance and policies
• Take direct ownership of maintaining an optimal level of controls within the organization
• Work closely with Risk & Internal Control (2nd line of defense), Corporate Audit (3rd line of defense), and external Audit
• Own and lead the remediation initiatives following audits, ensuring timely and effective delivery
• Contribute to "Finance Excellence" initiatives through active participation in process re-design activities
More about LKQ Fource
LKQ Fource is a part of the NASDAQ listed LKQ Corporation. In the Netherlands, we supply approximately 250,000 different auto parts from 100 locations to our clients. We deliver to our clients with precision and speed. Additionally, we like to stay ahead in the market, actively and innovatively working on the future of our organization. We never stand still and are constantly seeking new opportunities in the market. Moreover, we operate in a sector undergoing transformation in the coming years. This means... a changing organization where not everything is fully crystallized. Consequently, there are numerous opportunities for your career growth. Together with our clients, we are well-informed about the trends in automotive materials, including tires, oil and fluids, tools, and equipment.
Who is our ideal Finance Excellence & Compliance Analyst?
As a Finance Excellence & Compliance Analyst you not only possess a strong grasp of financial principles but also showcase a keen willingness to bridge financial expertise with organizational goals. Effective Communication Skills are crucial in our international, complex matrix organization. You have the ability to influence and drive change, navigating and leading in a dynamic environment to inspire continuous improvement within the organization. You are a self-motivated individual capable of taking initiative and thriving in this autonomous role. Your key qualities include the following:
• Master’s degree in a financial discipline (for example Business Administration, Business Economics or Accountancy) or relevant extensive experience and a bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience in internal/external Audit within industrial/accounting profession
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and internal controls
• Able to effectively communicate in both written and spoken English and Dutch, French is a plus
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
What Awaits You as a Finance Excellence & Compliance Analyst?
Joining us in the Finance Excellence & Compliance Analyst role means stepping into the dynamic realm of global finance within a Fortune 500 Company. Every day brings new challenges, making your role at the forefront of our regional compliance strategy both exciting and impactful. Here's what's in store for you:
• A competitive salary commensurate with your experience & skill level
• A company car and participation in the bonus scheme
• Outstanding secondary employment conditions, including a comprehensive pension scheme and discounts on various insurances (collective health insurance)
• Enjoy 25 vacation days based on full-time employment, with the option to purchase additional leave hours at a favorable rate
• Personal choice menu, empowering you to tailor a part of your employment conditions to suit your individual circumstances and preferences
• Participation in our company fitness program, ensuring you can recharge your battery after working hours
Ready to make a difference in Finance? Join us! Click on ‘solliciteer’ (apply), upload your cv in English and let's shape the future together.