€3.000 - €4.500
ongeveer 1 jaar geleden
Aantal uren per week:
As M&A consultant at LKQ Europe in Rotterdam you will have a high grow potential in the job. Ready to make the next step in your career? This is what you can expect:
• You prepare valuations and requests for approval
• You perform business and market analysis
• You identify new strategic markets and manage the M&A pipeline
• You offer support during the acquisition- or divestment process, including management of local deal teams (increasing involvement depending on experience and type of deal)
• You support the due diligence teams during the research phase (both operational and financial/tax) and during integration of acquisitions in the region The Netherlands, Belgium, and France
More about LKQ Fource Europe
LKQ Europe GmbH, with its head office in Zug, Switzerland, a subsidiary of LKQ Corporation, is the leading distributor of automotive aftermarket parts for cars, commercial vans, and industrial vehicles in Europe. LKQ Europe currently employs approximately 26,000 people in over 20 European countries with a network of 1,000 branches and more than $6.1 billion in revenue in 2021. The organization supplies around 100,000 independent workshops in over 20 countries. LKQ has competed appr. 300 business acquisitions, including the 50+ transactions closed since January 1, 2017.
In this role you will have the chance to work together closely with our local teams all over Europe. Providing the opportunity to conduct deals in different settings. You will report to the M&A manager. Furthermore, you will stay in close contact with your colleagues of the corporate development department, strategy and innovation team, Business Control and CEO/CFO of different regions.
To be successful in this job
The job as M&A consultant has a lot of growth potential. To be successful in this job you are a social and entrepreneurial person who has strong analytical skills, bringing strategic, tactical, and commercial insights. In addition, you have excellent communication skills.
You are ambitious and are eager to learn. As a person you are goal oriented, target driven and detail oriented. You like to get things done. Therefore, you respond to the following competencies:
• You have a master’s degree in finance or a master’s degree in Finance or a higher professional education degree combined with a finance-oriented Masters
• You have working experience as M&A analyst between 1 to 3 years within corporate finance, private equity or valuation
• You have strong analytical skills, bringing strategic, tactical and commercial insights
• You have robust modeling and presentation skills.
You are a confident communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships across an international, complex organization. Moreover, you are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and possess a good command of either Dutch, German, or French
As a M&A consultant at LKQ Europe you will have a very responsible job. We really appreciate your contribution and therefore you can expect the following in return:
• An excellent salary between €3,000 – €4,500 per month
• A one-year contract, with the prospect of a permanent contract
• Opportunity to work in an international environment, with possibility to travel abroad
• Good secondary employment conditions (such as flexible working hours, working from home, company car, mobile and laptop)
• Plenty opportunities to develop through education and training to an independent M&A professional with a hands-on approach.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate, and contact Stephanie Best Damm, Strategy- and M&A Manager, via +31 (0)6 2017 9592.