3 maanden geleden
Aantal uren per week:
The Process and Data Manager will be based in the Product Development team and will be responsible for maintaining and further developing LKQ Europe’s product information management (PIM) system and relevant enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. The success applicant will also co-work on further data-related process improvements within the Emotive business division.
Why work for LKQ?
We’re a people first business. We’re looking for people who love what they do, are passionate about delivering only the very best and make it their business to excel, whatever their role.
Our colleagues are our number one priority because we know we can’t deliver great without them. From flexible working options and bespoke development programs to well-being initiatives and people policies that make a positive impact, at LKQ we’re committed to investing in our colleagues.
And it’s not just our people we’re committed to. Our sustainability agenda also focuses on leaving our world a better place than how we found it. From putting resources back into the communities in which we work and fundraising for charities, both local and global, to actively reducing our carbon footprint we mean business when it comes to having a positive environmental impact on our planet.
• Defining data-related standards and maintaining product assortments
• Enabling Product Developers to create catalogue content for newly developed items
• Defining interfaces and standards for managing the global cataloguing system (TecDoc)
• Permanently improving PIM, in alignment with management and other relevant Stakeholders
• Creating reporting standards for efficient product analysis and further decision making
• Continuously identifying possible errors and areas of improvement
• Embedding and embracing LKQ Europe’s cultures and values as we move towards one company with shared visions and goals.
Key and desired skills:
• Knowledge of identity access management data systems (TecDoc, TecRMI) and Original Equipment (OE) repair data systems/OE part catalogue systems
• Experience in IAM product development and technical data management
• Experience in data management (SQL, Access, Jira)
• Experience in automotive and IAM spare part business
• Emotive Product Development and Procurement
• Emotive Quality Assurance
• Data Development team
• LKQ IT management
Reporting to: Product Development Director / and or Emotive Team Leader