3 maanden geleden
Aantal uren per week:
32 - 40
Who are we?
LKQ Benelux-France is part of LKQ Corporation. We supply around 250,000 different car parts to our clients from 120 branches in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. We deliver to our clients accurately and quickly. Moreover, we like to be at the forefront of the market and work actively and innovatively on the future of our organization. We never stand still and are constantly looking for new opportunities in the market. In addition, we are in a sector that will undergo a transformation in the coming years. That means… A changing organization where everything has certainly not fully crystallized. As a result, there are many career opportunities for you. Together with our customer, we know what is going on in the field of car materials, including tires, oil and fluids, tools and equipment.
What are you going to do?
The job of Tax Specialist is a new position and you will therefore have the freedom to organize and set up the role yourself. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready for the next step in their (inhouse) tax career.
As a Tax Specialist you are responsible for managing the general tax items, including answering tax related questions from the business, looking after tax reports and the filing of returns. In addition, you ensure the implementation and integration of tax initiatives and processes within our organization. You will work together with various departments within Fource to further develop the reports and start initiatives.
Your work includes:
• Complete responsibility for the entire fiscal unity in CIT, VAT and Wage Tax;
• Working closely with the accounting, risk and financial control departments;
• Develop local tax initiatives;
• Adjusting and setting up tax processes within Fource in accordance with changes in local legislation;
• Support in training team members and management in accordance with Fource policies, industry standards and tax regulations;
• Participate in local compliance processes such as monthly US GAAP reporting to our US parent entity.
Who is our ideal Tax Specialist?
• A completed higher education in the direction of fiscality, economics or accountancy;
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role at a large company;
• Experience with corporate tax, knowledge of VAT;
• Experience with (financial) ERP systems;
• Experience with US GAAP is an advantage;
• Good command of the English and Dutch language, French is an advantage;
• Excellent analytical and communication skills;
• Independent and ambitious to pursue new opportunities.
What can you expect from us?
You will work closely with our Head of Tax, and together you are part of the European Tax team. You will also end up in a large, international organization with an open and informal working atmosphere. Due to the size of the organization, there are plenty of career opportunities and you will get the opportunity to develop yourself freely within the organization.
We can offer you the following dynamic employment conditions:
• Salary commensurate to expertise, experience and overall fit;
• A lease car, mobile phone and laptop;
• An attractive bonus scheme;
• Good secondary employment conditions such as an excellent pension scheme, discount on various insurance policies (collective health insurance) and participation in company fitness;
• Flexibility and the possibility to schedule your own hours;
• Possibility to work from home;
• A personal menu of options, which gives you the opportunity to adjust part of your employment conditions to personal circumstances and wishes.
More information & apply
Does this sound exciting to you? Send us your resume and motivation via the "Apply" button.